This course is an intermediate-level seminar that builds on the fundamental concepts and drills of Loaded Movement Training (LMT) with ViPR, introduced in the LMT-1 course.
This course is ideally suited for any ViPR trainer serious about delivering quality Loaded Movement Training experiences.
Participants will learn how to enhance their understanding of the ViPR methodology, program design and implementation, and how to progress their skills while training others in advanced ViPR drills and workouts.
- Demonstrate essential knowledge of LMT with ViPR
- Identify movement postures at major structural complexes
- Define effective methods for guiding the body to greater movement ability using ViPR programming
- Exhibit and appraise essential qualities of an effective ViPR trainer
- Describe strategies for designing a program and evaluating its effectiveness
ViPR is the global authority on Loaded Movement Training. ViPR bridges the gap between movement and strength training. It combines full-body movement with load, enhancing the vitality, performance and reconditioning goals of clients and athletes.